All 6 art Reviews

Chiye Fanart For Hyanna-Natsu Chiye Fanart For Hyanna-Natsu

Very eye candy colors [At least in my view,I love mild warm cold colors.] Though I understand that having chubby legs is your style,but you might want to tone it down a little so it doesn't make the torso is like a water droplet,Keep it balanced.

Very true! I'll keep that in mind, thank you! <3

Another Terrible Title Another Terrible Title

Your proportions are fine it has that cute style to it,its more of just filling in the blank coloring with more detail.

Dat weight loss from the other piece though.
#Goals

ShayInator responds:

I am trying to find a colouring style that suits me, but I agree, I do need to add more detail with it, I'll try on my next drawing!

[She did lose weight, BUT MAYBE SHE WANTED THAT! ;-;]

Super Coolio Title Super Coolio Title

Your anatomy structure looks a lot more balanced now, Good job. I would add a little shine to the hair though to keep things more filling though maybe this is the look you go for.

OoOo! I knew I forgot something! Sadly it is too late to fix it, oh well. ;-;

How NOT to Draw Curly Hair How NOT to Draw Curly Hair

When drawing curly hair what matters most is how you use your colors to define them.I could give you guidance if you wish.

Other then that,cute pastel colors and anatomy.

ShayInator responds:

I was going for a pastel kinda look, but if you can, I am always looking for constructive criticism! :)

Squishy Squish Squishy Squish

I've seen quite of few chibis but I have been following yours especially.It has a cute unique type that I have not seen yet from anyone else.

ShayInator responds:

That means so much to me! Thank you!

Sky Painting Practice Sky Painting Practice

The cloud formations are strange,They look like feathers rather then a puffy cloud.

doublemaximus responds:

I can see that. I went a little nuts with the smudge tool, haha.